Welcome to the 2019 Unionville Parade.
Come and celebrate your community pride as a Parade Participant!
The Parade kicks off the start of the Festival!
We look forward to you joining us for the 50th Unionville Festival and being a participant in the parade on June 1 at 10:00 am sharp
For 2019, the registration process for all parade participants has changed. We have partnered with the world’s leading event management software provider to make your registration experience as smooth as possible.
Please be sure to read the following before proceeding:
- Parade registration is being handled online only. Registration forms are no longer available to print and mail in.
- Payment can be made by credit card (or via a PayPal account).
- Registration requires immediate payment to guarantee a place in the Parade.
- When your registration is complete, and you’ve read the waiver, you will receive an immediate email confirming the details of your registration.
- In early May we will provide an update on arrangements for the 2019 festival.
- Your Parade line up number will be provided approximately one week before the festival. We cannot confirm any location information before then.
- The year's parade will be held on Saturday June 1st, 2019. Start time is 10:00 am sharp!
Staging of the parade starts promptly at 9:00 am on Main Street, north of Carlton (Note: parking can be limited so plan to be there early).
The parade route starts north of Carlton Road on Main St, travels south past Carlton Road and ends at Pavilion St (1.7km).
We would love to have you as part of our line-up!
Please be advised that space is limited and all entries will be considered but the Parade Committee reserves the right to include or exclude participants based on numbers and category of entrants.
Please submit your online registration and with your entry fee ($75.00) by midnight May 17th 2019. There is no parade fee for non-profit groups.
We look forward to seeing you!